- Drainage of the ureter, taking urine specimen, crossing of small stenosis and access to the renal pelvis, for usual diagnostic and therapeutic measures in urology (e.g. retrograde pyelography).
- Our ureteral Catheters have an exclusive high quality shaft that is flexible and smooth for greater patient comfort.
- Available in flexible and rigid types.
- Single use product for convenience and assured sterility.
- Ureter catheter is composed of a radiopaque tube and a Stainless Steel stylet with a brass handle.
- The catheter is graduated along the first 50 cm, and has one lateral eye.
- Sterile by E.O ready for use.
For the retrograde Urography, Straight Tip
Drainage of the ureter, taking urine specimen, crossing of small stenosis and access to the renal pelvis, for usual diagnostic and therapeutic measures in urology.
Sign-Up for Product Updates
Submit Your Questions
|Order Code||Description||Size (Fr.)||Length(Cm)||Box||Master Box||Latex|
|URC370||Flexible Ureteral Catheter||3||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC470||Flexible Ureteral Catheter||4||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC570||Flexible Ureteral Catheter||5||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC670||Flexible Ureteral Catheter||6||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC770||Flexible Ureteral Catheter||7||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC870||Flexible Ureteral Catheter||8||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC370||Rigid Ureteral Catheter||3||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC470||Rigid Ureteral Catheter||4||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC570||Rigid Ureteral Catheter||5||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC670||Rigid Ureteral Catheter||6||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC770||Rigid Ureteral Catheter||7||70||15||1000||NO|
|URC870||Rigid Ureteral Catheter||8||70||15||1000||NO|