- Complete control over the shape of catheter with malleable stylet inside the tube.
- Catheter tip is completely rounded to prevent any damage to the body tissues.
- Designed with 9 Holes for proper suctioning.
- Equipped with 1/4” connector.
- Made of Hemocompatible and biocompatible Phthalate free medical grade PVC.
- Sterilized by ETO.
Vent catheters are used to relieve and decompress the left ventricle during a cardiopulmonary bypass cannulation. They are generally inserted through the pulmonary vein into the left ventricle and used as a suction catheter to assist in the complete evacuation of blood from the heart. The specially designed perforation profile of our vent catheters ensures that tissue remains undamaged while guaranteeing effective fluid drainage
Sign-Up for Product Updates
Submit Your Questions
|ORDER CODE||DESCRIPTION||SIZE (FR.)||LENGTH(CM)||BOX||MASTER BOX||LATEX|
|MVC 1835||Vent catheter||18||35||8||160||No|