- Made of best stainless steel grade with pre-coated PTFE technology.
- Pre coated PTFE guidewires are smoother, consistent coverage that resists flaking.
- Precise J-tip shape.
- Offered in ring shape dispenser for ease of operation.
- With protective sheath which prevent the guidewire from possible damages during handling and transportation.
- Fully rounded tip of guidewire promotes easier navigating in vessels and prevent and damage to them.
- Our guidewire has a uniform PTFE coat and tight tolerance in production to ensure catheter and sheath compatibility.
- Available in following sizes and lengths.
- 1:1 torque ratio from tip to the end of guidewire.
- sterilized by ETO.
Gaining access and passing instrumentation during diagnostic and interventional Procedures.
Sign-Up for Product Updates
Submit Your Questions
|J-Tip Guid Wire||Order Code||Coated||Diameter||Length(Cm)||Box||Master Box|
|J-Tip Guid Wire||PJTGW3mm||PTFE||0.032||150||100||NO|
|J-Tip Guid Wire||PJTGW3mm||PTFE||0.035||150||100||NO|
|J-Tip Guid Wire||PJTGW3mm||PTFE||0.038||150||100||NO|
|J-Tip Guid Wire||PJTGW1.5mm||PTFE||0.035||260||100||NO|