- Made from superior 304 stainless steel.
- Clear cannula hub allows for instant backflow visualization.
- Hub shape design allow the use safe and secure operation.
- extra-sharp needle point helps reduce tissue drag.
- T- Ultra-thin wall cannula.
- Detachable hub wing provides more control for the whole procedure.
A method of percutaneous insertion of a catheter into a blood vessel or space. A needle is used to puncture the structure and a guide wire is threaded through the needle; when the needle is withdrawn, a catheter is threaded over the wire; the wire is then withdrawn, leaving the catheter in place.
Sign-Up for Product Updates
Submit Your Questions
|Seldinger Needle||Order Code||Diameter||Length(mm)||Box||Master Box|
|Seldinger Needle||SENE 1870||18G||70mm||100||800|